Monsters and Balance Patch!

Hi Neris! please need faster a balance patch to repair High Damage from monsters … Why all so hard to kill???Note make sense!
Sorry but This is so annoying! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree, or at least improve the xp gain a little, to make things a little easier, because exploring the game, even to test it, has been very difficult, it takes a long time to evolve 1 level, and it’s very expensive to buy the skills T-T

1 Like

I agree with both points of view, but as we already know it is in beta testing, discovering bugs, drops and many things, I imagine that as far as possible it will be evaluated and improvements are to come, I am confident and hopeful.
I love this game so much, I hope I can play it a lot and explore it too ^^

Aninha >.<

Please read the Closed Beta Test #2 announcement post carefully:

This is NOT yet a finished “playable” version of the game, rather the opposite. Expect to see many problems, crashes, lack of content, imbalances. Also, beware that there is a possibility of partial rollbacks or even a complete wipe if something goes really wrong (but I’ll do my best to avoid that).

Please keep in mind that the closed beta is focused on making sure that all the systems work, while the following OBT will be focused on making the game playable and enjoyable. If you just want to play, I advise you to wait until the open beta.

At the moment, you’re seeing the game in an unfinished state. A lot of planned content is missing, only a few parts of it are currently available in the game. Gradually the missing content and features are going to be added to the game to make it playable as intended.
Making changes to the existing content just to make it easier would mean I would have to change it back again once the planned content is introduced. It also would increase chances of a wipe before the final release or even during the beta test.

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback! :+1: