A small game update that includes few more monster skills, various monster and character stat adjustments, bug fixes, and more… Early level combat now should feel better.
- Client crash reporter service implemented. Now you can submit crash reports directly from the error window (previously it was leading to a non-existent page).
- A bunch of new monster skills for: Mermaids, Mermen, Steel Chon-Chons, Sharks, Flatros, Rodha Frogs, Tagata Clan bandits.
- Experimental Spanish language added.
- Base melee/ranged/magic attack value for characters increased by 7 and now equals to 10 for melee, 12 for ranged, and 19 for magic.
- Various monster stat and AI adjustments for: Mermen, Vadons and Small Vadons, Unripe Pukui, Unripe Puku-Puku , Cave Puffers, Tagata Clan bandits, Bon-Bon, Chon-Chons and Small Chon-Chons, Turtle.
- Various fixes regarding the “Move to target” option behavior. Now it should be more consistent.
- Armor damage calculation fixes.
- Lif Island Cattleya respawn point fixed.
- Various “under-the-hood” server improvements.