Add a small fee when using the warehouse and crafting

What is this suggestion related to (eg. Website / Launcher / The game itself / etc. ):

Description: Add a small fee that a player needs to pay when using the warehouse or crafting. At the moment all the crafting is free as well as warehouse service.

Why even?

Any kind of services should not be for free. In fact, those are the only that are for free. And also, the Kafra warehouse in ro1 was always non-free.

I disagree at the moment we don’t even have an economy and getting rupees is already hard as it is ro 1 also had vouchers for services like that while this doesn’t maybe your perspective is that of a recruit which is 10 to 20 times stronger than regular players so its probably easy to farm rupees at least thats what Neris said about them in the discord.

To be honest, this is the second time I make this suggestion. The first time was during CBT1 when I was plying assassin. I talk about a real small fee here. Like character level * 2 rupees to enter the warehouse. So, if you want to open the warehouse at character level 10, you will have to pay 20 rupees. And potion craft should cost the same for the “10-potions-craft” and base level * 2/10 ( 2 rupees for lvl 10) for the small one.
Here is my old suggestion: