General use shortcut panels

What is this suggestion related to (eg. Website / Launcher / The game itself / etc. ): Skills shortcut panel.

Description: Despite adding a class-stick skill panel is already planned, i think it worth mention that not all panels should be saved to certain classes. Some of them should be saved for a character or even an account. Usually you want to assemble a panel with some character but not class related stuff on it. Like emojies, emotions, consumables etc. Would be shame to assemble that panel every time you switch a class. That panel is for general use, you can put everything not a class related here. The only problem that we only have ~10 scrollable panels and somehow you need to decide which of those 10 panels is going to be for general purpose. And that sounds weird. I believe i heard something about adding new extra panels to the UI. Maybe when\if those panels are going to be implemented it worths to add an option to make/unmake those additional panels not switchable during switching a class.