One "Hi" from Brazil

Hello guys … is seen that version of Ragnarok would work. I was happy to see the team work by redesigning the game that many still love. Come up with a proposal to staff to assemble the “wiki” in languages ​​EN and pt-BR, so that work can best be disclosed, and more people join this project …

Thanks and waiting …

OBS: version EN, i have one friend english teacher for make this, me english is only on translator =]

Интересно. Обычно русские играют на английских серверах. Первый раз вижу чтобы иностранцы интересовались русским проектом.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wheeled a server for fun, and in my search for the files, I came across many positive comments from people who liked this RO2.

View a group, regardless of country or language, try to give him life again is pretty cool.

But Russians and their genealidade to redo the engine and other things in the game …

Keep in expectation of the date of a “beta” or something.(Translate Google ;))

интернациональность, должна добавить стимул :slight_smile:

I’m from Colombia, I can to translate too if somebody teach me how to Edit the files or give me the text. I have some friends from Chile and they are so happy for this proejct. I hoppe that I can help you, we trust you.

Нерис, Чили и Колумбия ждут… Давай уже что-нибудь запускать. =)))

Ещё глядишь, и Европа подтянется.) Выложил бы хотя бы фотку что там творится)

проект ушел в массы, в мировые масштабы так сказать :slight_smile:

уйти то он ушел, ему бы ещё выйти :slight_smile:

Хватит это терпеть!
Нер, опубликуй наконец хоть что-то!

замогильным голосом Ну вы ещё тут мини-майдан устройте. =((((((( Не дёргайте Нера, ему и так нелегко.

а нам то откуда знать ,ни кто же не говорит что откуда и куда, вот и дергаем…