Pre-cast animation

What is this suggestion related to (eg. Website / Launcher / The game itself / etc. ):

Description: When I used Aim Shot, my character starts with an animation (the character sits on one knee) and after that it starts to cast the skill. I think the less/more fps you have, the longer/shorter that delay (animation) between pressing the button and the casting start is. I’m not sure about that, but it feels that way. I think, if that is possible, I can make some videos with timers to compare how long it takes to perform the animation at different fps. It might be that on lower fps the animation simply feels slower, but in reality it doesn’t.
You can see on the video the delay between when I press the button and the actual casting start. Actually, that two-phased casting feels like a have a high latency. The animation feels like a delay (latency).
As for this thread, I would like to suggest including the animation into the skill cast timer. So when you press a skill button, you start to cast the skill without the pre-cast animation. I mean, technically, sitting on one knee is a part of the cast, a part of preparation.

The cast time could be longer, but I think it is better to include the animation into cast time.