"Start" button activation bug

What this problem is related to? (e.g. Launcher / Ymirheim ID / Forums / etc. ): Launcher.

Describe the problem:
When the launcher window is active and i go for another window and than back to launcher window its seems that “Start” button activates for itself just because i make the launcher window active again. After that “Start” button do not react on mouse cursor hovering on it(for the first time after making launcher window active again) but do react when you stop to hover the mouse cursor on the button. While making a video i figured out that “start” button actually activates even if you hover on it with a mouse cursor even if the launcher window is not active.

What was the expected behavior?:
“Start” button should not be activated if you hover a mouse cursor on it while the launcher windows is not active. “Start” button should not be activated if you make launcher window as an active window. “Start” button should only be activated if you hover on it with a mouse cursor and only if launcher window is active.

List the steps that occurred before the problem appeared:

Can you reproduce the problem?: Yes.

Operating System, Browser version, Antivirus, or any other related platform information: w10

Screenshots/Videos (if available): 2021 08 06 16 45 51 - YouTube