- When can we play?
- The launcher asks for the original game client. Where can I download it?
- Will the game run on Windows 10? What are the minimal requirements?
- Where can I find the screenshots that I took in game?
- How can I donate? Is there a cash shop?
- How can I help/contribute to the project?
- I need help / I want to send a report. How can I do that?
We don’t have any launch dates yet, sorry. At the moment we’re preparing for the second closed beta test. Check out our Discord server if you want to know more.
Ymirheim project works as a mod to the original game and can’t function without it.
We do not distribute the original game client made by Gravity Co., Ltd., because it can violate the copyright law. You have to own your copy of the original game in order to install our mod and play on our server. Alternatively, you can ask your friends or other players to share their client with you, but we don’t have the rights to assist you with that, sorry.
Yes, our client natively supports Windows 10. Any modern PC (including laptops with integrated graphics) should be able to run the game just fine, although if you have a lower-end machine you might want to turn some graphics settings down to get comfortable framerates.
The screenshot folder is located at
Ymirheim is a completely non-profit project, there won’t be any sort of cash shops.
We don’t accept donations, there’s no need for that, at the moment we can support our infrastructure on our own.
To contact our support team you can: